Otto 32 Hz Tuning Fork (Weighted)
Otto tuning forks are used for relaxation, and sending vibrations into the bones whilst vibrating at a low pitch due to their weighted prongs.
The Weighted Otto 32 Hz Tuning Fork is helpful for the following:
- Good for stimulating the flow of lymph
- Boosting immune system
- Repair and regeneration of peripheral nerves
- Enabling greater mobility of cranial bones and helping to relieve migraines, headaches, mood swings
- Stimulus hair growth
- Good for grounding.
This Otto Tuner is in the note of C in the diatonic scale.
This tuning forks is made from special grade aluminium alloy its frequency is guaranteed to be tuned to an accuracy of +/- 0.25%. it comes in a velveteen carry bag, it's made in India, it's cut (not moulded) and is of great quality and value.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACTIVATOR FOR TUNING FORKS, YOU WILL NEED TO BUY ONE.
We sell 4 different types of activators:
- Wooden mallet with a rubber ball end - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- Red rubber activator - best for weighted tuning forks
- Black rubber activator - best for unweighted tuning forks
- Leg activator with strap - good for both unweighted and weighted tuning forks
If you're interested in learning more about Tuning Forks, check out all our Online Tuning Forks Courses!